Masters Reverse Avalanche

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:17:19 AKST 2005

I did bend the tube. This plane only had about 130 flights on it and was
built for me by a reputible builder. I've had several of his planes with
more flying time and abuse on them and never experienced this problem
before. To tell ya the truth Ed, maybe a two year vacation from this
craziness is in order.<g>  Maybe by then this electric thing will be figured
out too and then I can figure where to burn my money<g>. Won't be at all
surprised to see it happen to someone else. Hmmm, I just may have 3
Temptations for sale.<g>