2005 Masters maneuver #4 - Warning

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 16:06:01 AKST 2005

Maybe I am thick and don't get it. WHAT IS IT with this  maneuver??

This is about as easy as the top snapping one to do right. My  Temptress tube
is aluminum and Im not bending tubes. What gives?? I did 15 or 16  of these
back to back to back to see what the hubbub's about and didn't see an  issue.

Are you talking 100's here or what?

MattK

In a message dated 1/7/2005 7:41:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,