Webra Stainless Bearings

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 12:10:15 AKST 2005

The running procedure is very simple; rich, both at idle and full. As rich
as the engine will allow. It needs a very hot plug and tends to eat these more
often than you would think. If you found yourself leaning the mixture out too
 often, then the likely cause is the plug. I run F's in mine and 15-20%
nitro. It  runs rich enough to see a solid smoke trail; then I know the engine is
happy.

It only needs a handful of lean runs to blow the bearing

Recent experiments with a Perry Pump Carb indicate the engine has a bunch
more output than we are tapping. The Perry's throat diameter is .375 vs .355 for
 the stock throat in either the MC or the TN carb. (I bushed the venturi down
to  .375, BTW).  So far the Perry's settings seem to be less sensitive to
weather than the TN's. Experiments are continuing.

Good luck

MattK

In a message dated 1/7/2005 10:58:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,