AMA MASTER'S unknown?

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 11:08:04 AKST 2005

Darn good thing too.  In the past 10 years I've belonged to about 8 different clubs in NJ.  10 years ago, 1 or 2 of the fields/clubs may have been able to support and tolerate pre-turnaround pattern.  Today, none of them would support old style AMA pattern - the 110 mph planes with huge overfly requirements and the 105 db engines creating a huge noise footprint.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net

Since FAI turn around was started we've geared our entire sport in the USA to mimic it and it's been driven by FAI ever since .