PL Products now Aeroslave

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 7 07:44:59 AKST 2005

Gray, couldn't have said it better myself-thought about doing it several times, then found something else that really needed doing.
One thing you did not mention is the amount of labor that goes into just the layups, and forget the 100's of hours making the molds, you never recover it. If we had this as our income "job" that we had to take care of our families on--forget it! We do it because we love modelling, and getting top quality products out for people to enjoy, ain't no other reason .
Jerry
RC Model Enterprises