** del klipped for reposting ** AMA MASTER'S unknown?

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Fri Jan 7 03:35:42 AKST 2005

I am wondering with all this talk about the masters schedule and possibility of changes nothing has been addressed about the lower classes that have been brought up. What is the message that is given to the fliers in other classes. They get the scrapes and are third rate fliers?  Some issues were brought up but I never saw any replies to  their concerns.

    del