2 NIB Engines for sale

Scott Anderson scott at rcpattern.com
Thu Jan 6 10:28:14 AKST 2005

Dan,

I'll take the OS91 FX (NIB)  I can do paypal, please contact me of net at scott at rcpattern.com  with paypal name...

scott
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Daniel J. Hamlett
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 1:50 PM
  Subject: 2 NIB Engines for sale

  1.    OS 91FX NIB w/muffler.  bought for plane that I want a bigger motor for.  $159.99 + shipping.

  2.    OS FS91-II Surpass w/pump NIB w/muffler Same as above.  Not big enough for the plane I want it to fly.  $289.99 + shipping.

  Paypal is preferred.  Will accept personal checks.  Will ship after check clears.  Paypal will be shipped with in 24 hours of receiving payment.

  If you have any questions feel free to ask.

  Dan.