AMA MASTER'S unknown?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 09:39:17 AKST 2005

I think it is time for me to go on record as opposing ANYTHING new or unique
for Masters Class. It has become the tail that wags the dog. The other
classes are treated as poor cousins and any resources they recieve are
simply table scraps.

If you cannot give the other classes the same attention as Masters, don't
even think about it!

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US