PL Products

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 07:33:36 AKST 2005

---- Original Message -----
From: Grow Pattern
To: wouter.vaneck at flyersoft.net
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: PL Products

As an observer and spare time analyst of our hobby and sport, I can only feel sad that another one bites the dust. It does not matter whether it is USA based or not. Pattern is a worldwide community and I, for one, mourn the loss of any supplier.

I had good and bad experiences with this one but never bad enough to wish them gone. This sucks. Every time we lose one we lose a choice!

Regards,

Eric.