PL Products

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 06:00:54 AKST 2005

Geesh a simple "Gone out of Business" with a couple notes about the
outstanding commitments, would have sufficed. This thing reads like a  fillibuster on
the floor of Congress. Kicking and fighting all the way  down

I'm with Tom. Good 'ol balsa sculpting it is. And I agree that it's a sad
day somehow, except for the ones that are still waiting for product.

MattK

In a message dated 1/6/2005 12:17:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,