Which Engine Should I use ???

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 02:39:40 AKST 2005

Hi Dan,
If those engines are your only choices, than the way to go will be the 91FX, but from what I have read, plan on putting a tuned pipe on it. There is a large thread on it on RCU, I believe in the Pattern forum.
Myself, I'm going to be putting a ST2300 in mine.  This install is covered very well in the thread I mentioned.

This plane is supposed to present itself very well in the air.  I'm sure it can out fly me, just as my Quest does.  I'll be flying the Excelleron this year with my Quest as a back up, at least that's the plan.

Good luck,

Ken