Sequence Building

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 19:20:08 AKST 2005

It could work, but I am not sure I agree there's a necessary link between
championship level flying and good sequence designing.  The best coaches
aren't always the best players, just the ones that can communicate their
extensive knowledge most effectively.  What we need is extensive knowledge
and communication skills.
--Lance