[SPAM] Re: Annex proposal - development

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 16:10:27 AKST 2005

gentlemen:
I believe you are really on to something here; a complete organization
that can, by action proof, handle it's own affairs will require much
less "supervision" than if it is perceived as being inconsistent.  I
don't feel that the organization has been ill-served by it's leadership;
quite the opposite, in fact.  I believe we've been very fortunate to
have those folks whose names have been at the top of the letterhead.
But, I believe it's time to take a look at what's been mentioned here in
a new context; one of proving our ability to handle all things
"in-house"  Good thinking.

Bill Glaze