Sequence Poll Results

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Jan 5 08:03:51 AKST 2005

Bruce:

Yes, Troy was very involved in this process and was one of the few that actually went out and asked other pattern pilots to try some of the sequences so NSRCA could get some feedback.

I really believe that changing the sequences in all classes should be done every two years, even Sportsman.  It does not hurt anything to make some slight changes in each class.  That brings a little new excitement to EVERYONE!  I would look forward to judging a new Sportsman sequence, just because it was new!

I really believe that this is the way that NSRCA is going now.  It will just end up being a standard practice to put together sequences for the upcoming seasons...  Once the process is started, it will be a new sequence every two years.   The process now in place at AMA began the rule-making process on Jan-1 2005.  The proposal ending time is Sept. 1 (I believe) 2005.  Then, cross proposals and final votes happen in 2006.  The changes will then take place beginning in 2007.  It is a two-year process, but we will be proposing new sequences that we will use in 2007...  We just have to get started!  I feel confidant that the new leaders of NSRCA will jump right on this and start the process right away.

The future does look bright!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.