Sequence Changes ** del klipped for reposting **

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Wed Jan 5 07:36:12 AKST 2005

I concur with both of your assessments. The causal fliers do get demoralized
and attend fewer contest because they aren't prepared. The train in the past
has often been driven by the top dogs satisfying the palates of the verbose
which is often those that become tired and bored of practicing the same
maneuvers hundreds of times. Did that choice also help drive some members
away? I'm not sure. I know myself I stopped attending unless my equipment
and I have removed the cobwebs before traveling the distances to a contest.
Our membership is 50% of what it once was. A small fact that is often
overlooked is that was before international members belonged or were
recruited also. Thus more erosion of members than the pure date of numbers
shows.

                             del
               NSRCA - 473