Bill Hempel's new video

steven maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 11:45:31 AKST 2005

 I'm sorry but am I the only one that sees the down side of this how long before we hear that someone got hurt really bad or killed trying the same thing, this stuff is getting way out of hand, there was a glitsh last year in Ohio and a guy almost lost a leg and even cut a kidney with a carbon prop, and they was just flying not even trying stunts.
 The one video is especially concerning.
 Jason is one heck of a pilot but I really don't think our National Champion needs to be doing these things, and don't get me wrong.  I like Jason he has always taken time to answer questions from anyone and help in anyway he can, he is a great asset to pattern and RC. I just think we need to put our thinking hats on.
 Steve Maxwell