Sequence Poll Results

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 14:43:30 AKST 2005

Eric and all,

I for one welcome change after 2-3 years. This next
cycle will put those of us flying Intermediate at 5
years for the same pattern. I think one reason that
the lower three classes hasn't had anything done yet
is the lack of knowledge in how to go about designing
sequences and submitting a proposal. I for one would
do it if I had someone to coach me along. We need help
from someone like you Eric, Ron, Tony or the rest of
you Masters and FAI fliers to come up with or give
some suggestions on sequences that are progressive up
to Masters and explain how to go about presenting
these. I think with help I could come up with an
Intermediate schedule but to make these progressive
Intermediate needs to be built on Sportsman and
Advanced built on Intermediate with Masters as an end
point for now. I have said several times in this forum
that the jump between Intermediate and Advanced is to
big of step without preparing us for outside snaps by
allowing us to do inside ones first. The first snaps
we get are in Advanced and that just should not be in
this day and age. Even in Sportsman a climbing 45
degree inside snap is within the reach of the average
everyday sport flyer. I also think adopting snaps
earlier would help in judging the higher classes where
more complicated snap maneuvers are flown. It is
easier to judge a maneuver you can fly and be judged
on yourself.

So if anyone is willing to give me a hand or tell me
how to go about this I will step up to the plate and
do this.

Marty
NSRCA 2551 D-4

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail