Next revolution in pattern planes?

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Mon Jan 3 13:41:39 AKST 2005

Happy New Year Dean,

I would not expect Naruke to fly the Astral XX with the anhedral stab at the
2005 W.CH. in France. He is going to be one of the Judges this time around.
At the CAOCC in Australia last July he was the Team Manager and was
pretty well just coaching the two young Team Members Okuda and Futuka,
with Akiba being the 3rd team member. From what I understand is that he is
doing a lot of coaching of the new younger F3A flyers in Japan.

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com