Next revolution in pattern planes?

Xwindflyer at aol.com Xwindflyer at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 21:45:18 AKST 2005

Richard, that could be true, BUT I don belief that. Hanno Prettner and  his
father Hans did not leave things to happen by luck. If it was not right, he
would make it right. All great Champion are like that. He has to design that
like that for a reason

Armando

In a message dated 12/31/2004 10:36:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,