Poll on Sequence Purpose

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 1 15:57:45 AKST 2005

Yeah, I'm certain what you say is true.  Only those who wanted to vote
did, and the time limit to vote wasn't very long.  But the result would
be a good indicator to consider bringing this issue to vote by the
entire NSRCA body.

One way to distribute a vote like this would be through the K-Factor and
in addition to a paper ballot the NSRCA site could be used for those who
choose to use it.  The details could be worked out later.

The purpose of the AMA sequences does in deed matter and I believe the
future of pattern in the US depends on getting it right.

Bill