fuel tank venting w/perry regulated pump

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Feb 28 13:05:00 AKST 2005

Ken,
You've no doubt read some of the threads describing a tee in the line where one end goes to the tank vent, one end goes to the check valve, and one end goes to a fuel dot. That's what I'm doing. To fuel, you pull out the fuel dot which lets the tank vent act as a fuel overflow. when it's filled up, you put the dot back in. Pretty simple setup that works well as long as the check valve's pointing the right way.

Verne