An Overwhelming Weight - A Heavy Message

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Feb 28 10:18:56 AKST 2005

Right on target, Robert!
Even though we participate on the domestic playground we are all team members(by
proxy) of an International Bureaucracy that mandates the location of the foul
lines and often changes their locations when we're not looking.
The fact that we're members does not render us any iota of priviledge regarding
the decision making process, hence the hue and cry of frustration expressed on
many fronts.
The status quo is a permanency that will never abate irrespective of the fact
that the voice of rebellion that dwells deep in the hearts of us all will never
be quelled in spite of it being ignored by the powers that be.
I guess the bottom line is,it's O.K. to let your voice be heard, but it's
probably best to resign onesself to" go with the flow".
G.