fuel tank venting

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 05:19:06 AKST 2005

I've been using a YS 1-way valve on my vent successfully until very
recently. I found that the valve started to stick closed and that contributed to
balky engines runs.

Just this past week I fashioned a loop in my vent line, about 1" in
diameter, and removed the valve. I have had no problems with undue fuel leakage.  It
worked well in my set-up.

The 1-way valve method is very good and works fine as long as the valve is
working well. Like so many things on our models, it's another item that will
need maintenance, should this route be chosen.
MattK

In a message dated 2/28/2005 12:37:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,