YS engine parts for sale

Steve & Cindy Kessler kessler at kingwoodcable.net
Sun Feb 27 04:37:24 AKST 2005

Winter shop clean up time. I have a bunch of surplus YS engine parts for
sale.  Below is a list.  All are new in the package unless otherwise noted.

YS 120AC and F120 parts
2ea YS0645 back plate gaskets
3ea YS 0745 Regulator gaskets
1ea YS0510 valve cover gasket
1ea YS1485 air chamber gasket
1ea set of leak free gaskets (opened but new)
3ea YS0520 Head gaskets
2ea YS0610 teflon wrist pin retainer sets
1ea YS0605 wrist pin
2ea YS0840 Intake pipe O-ring sets
1ea YS0775 needle valve O-ring set
1ea YS0540 valve spring set
1ea YS 0610 wrist pin retainer C clips
1ea YS0730 diaphragm (YS F120 or 61 engine)
1ea YS2000 diapgragm (YSF91AC)

1ea YS F120 complete parts engine - case, head, crank, carb, piston, etc.
(cam bad, slight damage to lifters in the case)

YS 60 and YS61 two stroke parts
1ea (YS60)complete needle valve, o-ring and spray bar set (opened but not
used)
1ea YS215 SS needle valve (YS60)
1ea YS1085 (YS61) throttle barrel
3ea (YS60) YS6410 head gaskets
1ea YS0820 shaft key
1ea YS1175 O-ring set (YS61)
2ea YS61 regulator gaskets (open, but new)
1ea YS 60 side exhaust case with rear cover plate (slightly used, but in
great shape)

I am asking $100 for the whole lot or I will break apart ($45 for the YS120
parts,  $30 for the YS60/61 parts, $30 for the YS60 side exhaust case, $40
for the YS F120 parts engine).  I will include shipping for the whole lot.
Shipping will be $3 for each parts set.

Thanks - Steve