T14 has arrived!

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Sat Feb 26 18:17:02 AKST 2005

I just received my personal T14MZAP today, and spent a little time playing with it after charging the battery...   This is really a cool radio!  I don't have a manual yet, so I am having to figure out things as I go, but it is really pretty easy..

I am getting my first shipment of 20 of these units on Wednesday or Thursday to ship out to pre-ordered customers.  The next shipment is going to be about 6 weeks or so, I hear.  If you had a unit on order with me, look for it arriving on your door step in 5-6 days!

Tony Stillman, President
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505