Weight Issues

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Sat Feb 26 10:45:16 AKST 2005

OK, add back in 4 oz. or so for a 24 oz. tank.  I think I've kind of got it figured out for a contest--but I'll probably be sweating the last few maneuvers on a windy day.  A contest pack--which will be lighter than the practice pack(s)--will change (probably) the CG and performance somewhat.  I'd like to fly the same thing all the time.  Still, I think logic prevails on weighing with or without batteries in comparison to fuel.

Richard