Weight Issues

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 09:53:13 AKST 2005

The electrics do not need a handicap assist. If you give them one you might as well outlaw IC engines. Other than cost they already have the advantage... and as technology moves along they will soon dominate on their own. Get ready to get onboard or get ready to find a new obsession (hobby?).

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US