Weight limit discussion

Mike Austin mwaustin54 at ev1.net
Sat Feb 26 05:03:32 AKST 2005

Bob, I see your logic and it makes sense but I don't favor changing the weight limit. Instead, we keep our "don't ask and I won't tell" policy intact for all our local contests. I won't ask Chuck how much his plane weighs and he don't have to tell. We both show up at our D6 contests and fly our slightly heavy planes and have FUN.