Weight Limit

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Feb 25 16:55:42 AKST 2005

I'm laughing 'cause I was just thinking the same thing about your
post...good timing.

My fear is that it's not being heard.  I watch the QSPRA (1/4 scale
Pylon) rule change themselves out of the hobby years back...the
changes...each on their own merit, were good.  But collectively, the
"Change" made it tooooo expensive to get in, or to stay in.  Only the
true addicts...and the top flyers...those most passionate, could justify
the cost.

I REEEEEALY don't want to see that happen to Pattern.