Weight limit discussion

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 15:59:38 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/25/2005 6:55:30 PM Central Standard Time,
wgalligan at goodsonacura.com writes:

I knew you knew he knew he wasn't being realistic.  More like sadistic.

I think I will get my P-30 free flight out.   50grams with rubber RTF
Now that's light and it has a 120 sq inches of wing  area.  Hang out with a
free flight guy for a day or two and you will  understand what light IS.  You
might even lose a few pounds chasing the  darn things.

Isn't that how this thread started?   Me  being over weight.

WG