Weight limit discussion

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 15:26:57 AKST 2005

Wasn't there a semiscale job, touted as a pattern plane, offered by one  well
known outfit, that came close to the parameters below? I actually wasted
some money/time/effort and bought the plan, scratch built the thing and was
extremely disappointed in the flying.

Wound up modifying the hell out it and made it into a competitive airframe,
but man, that was double the work and triple the trouble.

mattK

In a message dated 2/25/2005 7:13:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,  tbrox at cox.net