Pattern memory

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Feb 25 10:43:26 AKST 2005

Hehehehe. Of all the things to be remembered for......

I'll have to try a repeat of this. I'm thinking of ways to increase my "impression points". Maybe if I eat a bunch of beans the night before, I'll be able to get a little more speed when I kick in the afterburner. ;-)

Bob R.

Paul Lachance <plachance at cox.net> wrote:
Dean and Bob,

    I remember that one well.  It was at Fentress in Chesapeake, VA.  I keep telling Bob that he will ALWAYS be remembered for that one.LOL.

Paul LaChance
Chesapeake, VA