question??

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 25 05:34:51 AKST 2005

Hi Mark,

We are already working on changing this ad. I agree it should be more than
an application and it should have more promotional and identifying material.
If I was reading the ad and knew nothing about pattern I would still not
know anything about pattern. We need to let people know who we are and we
must give them a reason to become part of our origination.

Lamar Blair
NSRCA President