FAI Weight Thread

Joe Dunnaway dunnaway at geopath.com
Fri Feb 25 04:11:41 AKST 2005

> How would those of us who come up owing the Judges pay our debt???
>
> Steve Byrum

    Just like the current noise rule.  The current noise rule states a 5%
deduction from your raw score for models over 96 db and 10% deduction from
your raw score for models over 98 db.  Weigh the planes sometime during the
contest....    A 10% deduction from your raw score for every half pouind
over 11 lbs.
    Probably the only time you would see it used would be at the Nats.

Joe

Joe