Weight rules discussion ( my opinion)

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 21:02:53 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/24/2005 9:11:03 PM Central Standard Time,
DaveL322 at comcast.net writes:

Buddy,

Do the rules of aerodynamics include things like wing  loading and power
limit (up or down).  With unlimited  displacement and 2x2m maximum dimensions
available, weight is very much a  design factor.

Dave

"Lance
In my evaluation the rules need to apply to Pattern as a whole. With the  two
meter size limit builders will utilize the rules of aerodynamics to  achieve
the optimum design and weight becomes a moot issue for all  classes.
Buddy "