question??

Jason jasonshulman at cox.net
Thu Feb 24 19:14:00 AKST 2005

So when do the Patterns get in MA?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On
Behalf Of Bob Pastorello
  Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:03 PM
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Subject: Re: question??

  AND - ELEVEN full-pages of IMAC sequence Arresti's (both wind directions
for every class!) and the WRITTEN descriptions in Kaluf's column.
      That is SERIOUS real estate in any mag.

  (BTW - Looking at that Arresti made me relish a-new just how graceful and
flowing our sequences are!!!)

  Bob Pastorello
  NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
  rcaerobob at cox.net