question??

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 18:58:23 AKST 2005

I was scanning the latest Model Aviation and came across the NSRCA renewal
form.  I think this is a 1/3 page ad (not sure of size)?  I'm not trying to
step on any toes, but wouldn't the NSRCA be better served to use that space
to promote our group (friendship, camaraderie, competition, precision
flying) and the K-Factor (shown w/ one of the beautiful color covers)?  If I
wasn't already an NSRCA member, I don't think I would even recognize what
the NSRCA was about by just looking at the form.  I think a web address and
some fine print contact info. could be shared with other, more promotional,
material within the ad space.

I wonder how many people will actually be using that form?