Weight rules discussion ( my opinion)

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 18:56:25 AKST 2005

Because your 12.5 lb airplane can be of a very different design capable of performing at a substantially higher performance level.

No one chooses to fly 7-8 pound 60 size versions of a pattern design when they can afford to fly the 10 pound "120" size version - for the same reason - bigger flies better.

Is that rationale rational?

Dave