Weight rules discussion ( my opinion)

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 16:56:44 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/24/2005 7:25:59 PM Central Standard Time,
patterndude at comcast.net writes:

Buddy,
One good idea that I didn't see in your list was the  onelwhere the weight
limit for the Advanced-thru-FAI classes remains the same  but the limit for
Sportsmand/Intermediate is raised.  This really makes  sense to me.  We are all
comfortable with advancing difficulty in  sequences.  Well, building light is
also a learned skill and sometimes  requires more $$ comittment.  Pilots grow in
flying, building, trimming  skills.  Why subject sportsman to FAI building
rules?
--Lance