Contests upcoming

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 16:27:59 AKST 2005

Gentlemen:
I have been tasked with the D2 VP job, due to the necessity of  Robert
Gainey's resignation.  There is a complete explanation by Robert on the
D2 web site.  Suffice to say that  we are all very concerned, and wish
Robert and his family the best outcome of the present crisis as God is
willing to grant.  Robert is a devoted aficionado of Pattern, as well as
a fine person.  I will have more on this in  the K-Factor; the next
issue will be Robert's farewell to his office as VP.   Meanwhile, I am
leaning  heavily on my close friend, John Ferrell, to assure all of you
that we will have a well run district.  I am sure that I need look no
further than the membership of this district for assistance in keeping
D2  as one of the best in the NSRCA.
My e-mail address and telephone number, as well as my mailing address,
will appear in the K-Factor as soon as the changes have been made to the
masthead.
Please feel free to contact me at any time. I  welcome your opinions.

Bill Glaze
NSRCA 2388
AMA 2221
7004 Morganshire Ct.