FAI Weight Thread

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 05:27:00 AKST 2005

Understood.  However, we have to recognize that they are linked somehow.  I wonder now if "with fuel" was just a mistake.  In general, it is going to be difficult that they approve "internationally" the more than 5 kilo for F3A.

Vince

In a way, it is a separate rule, since the weight is with no fuel. For all the record attempts, it must be the takeoff weight -- with fuel.

Bob R.

vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:
I agree.  Looks like any RC plane over 5 kilos is not consider a model airplane.  Clearly, it is going to be very tuff to have a separte rule for F3A.

Vince