FAI Weight Thread

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 05:08:18 AKST 2005

I agree.  Looks like any RC plane over 5 kilos is not consider a model airplane.  Clearly, it is going to be very tuff to have a separte rule for F3A.

Vince

Eric there are many FAI events with the same weight limit imposed on them. I am not certain of this, but I think that most all model world record attempts require a 5 kilo limit. F3A unfortunately may have fallen into that same bucket.

MattK