FAI Weight Thread

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Feb 23 15:37:40 AKST 2005

Matt,

I'll bet there are more pattern planes out there over 11lbs then most would admit.  So if you don't go to the Nats what should it matter? I haven't seen the weight/2 meter rule enforced yet at a contest other then the NATS.   I'll be one to fess up that I (had) an 11+lb guppy.   I am working diligently to get it under 11lbs ONLY because there is some faint POSSIBILITY that I MIGHT get to go to the NATS this year.  AND it flies better lighter.

Wayne G.