Off Topic - Southern

pbrine at uoguelph.ca pbrine at uoguelph.ca
Wed Feb 23 13:52:42 AKST 2005

I heard of a variation of this being used some years ago when I worked for a
seed company.

A farmer dealer was hosting an evening BBQ meeting in his drive shed/shop and
they needed to clean the place out.  He was also a pilot and used one end of
the shed as the hanger for his Cessna 172.  After picking up the larger objects
they opened up all the doors and started up the 172 while a couple of guys used
shop vacs to stir up the dust.  Problem solved, shed clean, 172 warmed up so
lets go flying.  I didn't get there until too late :(

Paul