Remote Glo Plug Clips

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:51:28 AKST 2005

Just chuck the glow connector that they give you, and buy some tiny
clips from the hardware store.  They look like tiny hitch pins and are
about $.50 for about 10 at Sears Hardware.  Solder the clip on, and clip
to the glow plug, and you are all set.  I have hundreds of flights on
this setup, and it has never failed.  Email me and I can send a pic to you.
Chris