Off Topic - Southern

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Tue Feb 22 18:31:41 AKST 2005

HAHA!!

Know what I use? No joke....a leaf blower. With all of the zillion giblets
of wood shrapnel on the floor, sweeping this place is almost as much work as
building a new plane.

So I scrape up what I can, then open up the doors, secure the stuff on the
table, and let her rip!!!! You'd be suprised how many screws and such I've
found outside my door =)

I've seen what you're building, I KNOW what a mess that makes! I don't envy
that mess, but I bet mine is worse right now....add making composite plugs,
molds and pieces to that equation....hehe.

oh and you came after once of only twice a year I clean up...hehe. Which
reminds me, it's almost spring and I almost have a new plane built...time to
clean again. I'd just pay the wife, but she said "not a chance buster".

-Mike