Our Mail List, Plain Text, PLEASE

Linda Carnes flyinglady at mypccrashed.com
Mon Feb 21 17:36:04 AKST 2005

If someone sends in HTML the reply will automatically respond in HTML.

In Outlook go to tools, options, mail format and select plain text.

In Outlook Express go to Tools, Options and select the send tab and select
Plain Text .

This is much faster to send and receive and safer.

Sincerely

Linda A. Carnes

In Memory of My Loving Husband.
William Ross Carnes  1954 - 2004