[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] RE: [SPAM] Re: Pipe Life Questions

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Feb 21 08:55:57 AKST 2005

Buff:
Please keep us advised; I believe it's probably a more common problem
than is recognized.  I'm beginning to think that, if there was a method
that wasn't too difficult to use, that folks would clean their pipes
more often, like about once a year, if the pipe had to come off anyway,
why not check/clean it?  I know I sure would.
Bill Glaze