Polyurethane Glue Removal

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Feb 19 17:30:58 AKST 2005

We have a winner!  I remembered the Kleen Strip Aircraft Remover paint
remover for aluminum aircraft that I got from Auto Zone and thought it
was worth a try.  It works!  It removes dried polyurethane glue from
MonoKote.  I slobbered some on the dried glue and let it sit for a
while.  When I returned about 15 minutes later, the dried glue came
right off.  I cleaned the surface with some methanol and it looks
great!  Boy, do I feel better now.

Ron Van Putte