Reverse Avalanche

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Sat Feb 19 15:01:47 AKST 2005

Hi Nat,

I think the thread topic changed a bit from my
comments about the Reverse Avalanche, to what is
now a dialogue about difficulty creep in the
mid/upper classes.

BTW - I agree that the difficulty of the
sequences in the mid/upper classes has gotten
harder, while the quality of flying in those
classes has degraded over the last decade or so
(see Dave Lockhart's posting on this topic of a
month or so ago).

re: the non-event comment, I meant that it wasn't
the airplane killer some made it out to be.  I
didn't say it was easy to do right (it's not).

Thx, Jerry

Jerry Budd
Budd Engineering
(661) 722-5669 Voice/Fax